The following is a list of the terms/conditions of using the HSCRecruit.com
website. In the terms set out below the word 'applicant' is used to refer to any
user of the HSCRecruit.com website. The term 'Organisation' refers to the Health
and Social Services Trust or Agency which has advertised a job on the
HSCRecruit.com website. The term 'website' refers in all cases below to the
- The information provided on this website is not necessarily accurate and
applicants can verify the accuracy of any information provided by contacting the
Organisation which has advertised the job.
- All information is provided free of charge and is subject to change without
- Information such as closing dates and interview dates may change at the
discretion of the Health Trusts. These changes may not be reflected on this
- Information given in applications is treated as confidential, however applicants
are advised that legal processes may require the Trust to disclose the form to
certain statutory bodies.
- The HSCRecruit.com website, it's designers, editors and users cannot be held
liable for the content on websites linked to from this website.
- By submitting job applications on this website you are agreeing to be bound by
these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting an application for a job electronically using this website should not
be construed as implying a guarantee of success, shortlisting or interview. Each
application is judged on merit according to the Job Description/Personnel
Specification and the details submitted on the applicants application form. Each
electronic application is subject to consideration with the traditional
paper-based posted applications of other applicants. All applications are
considered equally whether submitted online or posted to the Organisation.
- All job applications are subject to Equal Opportunities monitoring and
legislation. Each application must be accompanied by a fully completed Equal
Opportunities form. An application will not be considered if the Equal
Opportunities form has not been completed.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they have fully completed
the Application Form accessible by logging in using the password emailed upon
registration with this website. It is also the applicants responsibilty to
ensure that they have read all the guidelines for completing an application form
before submitting the form for consideration (Instructions for Completing
Application Form). The applicant should ensure that they have read and
understood the job description and personel specification for a job before
submitting an application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure
that their application form describes how they meet the criteria advertised for
- It is the applicants responsibility to ensure that the information they provide
on their application form is true, complete and accurate.
- If an applicant gives wrong information or leaves out important information they
can be dismissed if they take up the job.
- Applicants may be asked to provide formal identification and evidence of
qualifications if required.
- Applicants must disclose any medical reasons which would stop them from carrying
out the duties of the job.
- By submitting an application for a job the Applicant agrees to the Organisation
making any necessary enquiries during the selection and recruitment process.
- Canvassing will disqualify an Applicant from the selection process for the job.
- By submitting an application for a job the Applicant understands that they must
have satisfactory references, health assessment and POCVA checks (if